To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least (7) seven years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Minors must have supervision by parent or guardian while climbing at the park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Participate in our safety briefing which demonstrates the proper use of safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Be under the weight limit of 265 lbs and the height limit of 6'7".
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Registration, Liability Release Forms and Process:
Every climber must have a signed waiver. For those under the age of 18, parents or legal guardians must complete this form on behalf of the minor. Prior to your visit, please complete our Participation Agreement & Liability Waiver.
Age Requirements for all Ropes Courses
If circumstances do not allow the adult Guardian to climb with their Child, an option is to rent a Guide. Note: Staff guides are only available with advance reservation.
While Using the Park You Must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabineer attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a yellow or green ropes course. A blue ropes course must be used before going on any black course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current trail to another until you have completed the current trail.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs and be shorter than 6'7".
- Be respectful of other guests and the members of our staff.
- Wear closed-toe and closed-heel shoes or sneakers. No sandals, ballet flats, Crocs, or flip-flops.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Irish Cultural Centre does have a pub, and climbers must wait until after their climb to drink alcohol.
- Not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip-lines.
- Not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Staff member for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Staff.
Management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave TreeTop Adventures.
During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to leave the Park area. For more information on our weather policy see the FAQs.
Twilight Shorter Climb - "Last Call" Tickets
Our last ticket sale of the day is our "Twilight Shorter Climb" Ticket which is sold 2.5 hours BEFORE our park closes (e.g. If we close at 8pm, the last ticket sale of the day is 5:30pm).
To ensure you have the best climbing experience, please arrive 15 minutes BEFORE your reservation start time to allow time to complete waivers/check-in and use restrooms.
No more reservations will be accepted after the "Twilight Shorter Climb" time-slot has passed.
Please note our trail closing policies:
- We will close our more challenging trails (2 Greens, 2 Blues & Black) 30 minutes BEFORE close to allow climbers enough time to finish these more challenging trails.
- If you have not yet reached the halfway point on our Black trail (Single Black to Double Black) 15 minutes before the park closes, you MUST take the escape to the ground.
- The main platform will be closed 15 minutes before the park closes for the day. No new trails can be started once the main platform is closed.