Park Host - Openings for FALL 2018 (Late July - November)
The Park Host Position is the primary customer service position and serves as the face of the TreeTop Adventures Park. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that all guests are welcomed, greeted, and provided with all the information and assistance they need to begin their adventure. It is the duty of the Park Hosts to ensure that each guest has that “wow” experience right from the start.
- Park hosts perform general opening and closing duties
- Park hosts are responsible for greeting all guests and providing general park information and direction in any area of operation
- Responsible for all ticket and merchandise sales on site and proper register operation
- Park hosts stock and monitor the retail area
- Responsible for keeping all informational and promotional materials stocked and current
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and professional guest service environment
- Responsible for processing of season passes and program enrollment
- Responsible for proactively managing customer traffic and wait list procedures
- Will be cross-trained in other general park duties, including grounds keeping, harness management, and harnessing customers
- Must possess an extremely outgoing, friendly disposition and professional demeanor at all times
- Must have exceptionally strong customer service skills, as well as clear and effective communication skills -must love working with people of all ages and abilities
- Must be able to effectively assess and analyze guests’ needs, and provide an exceptional level of service
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to handle difficult situations professionally
- Must have regular weekend availability; ideal candidates will also have flexible weekday/evening availability and be able to commit to the full season
- Must be reliable with strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Must be a positive person with a good attitude—smiles are a must!
- Climbing experience preferred, but not required
- Candidates with First Aid/CPR/AED training preferred; will certify otherwise
- There is a mandatory paid training session required for all candidates
- Candidates must be 16 yrs. or older
This is a seasonal position. Candidates should have a flexible schedule with both weekday/evening and weekend availability. The shifts are primarily on Friday Evenings from 2-6pm, and morning and afternoon shifts on Saturday and Sunday. Candidates with flexible schedules and a lot of availability will be highly preferred.
Job Type: Seasonal Part-time