Park Host - Currently No Openings for 2018 Season
The Park Host Position is the primary customer service position and serves as the face of the TreeTop Adventures Park. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that all guests are welcomed, greeted, and provided with all the information and assistance they need to begin their adventure. It is the duty of the Park Hosts to ensure that each guest has that “wow” experience right from the start.
- Park hosts perform general opening and closing duties
- Park hosts are responsible for greeting all guests and providing general park information and direction in any area of operation
- Responsible for all ticket and merchandise sales on site and proper register operation
- Park hosts stock and monitor the retail area
- Responsible for keeping all informational and promotional materials stocked and current
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and professional guest service environment
- Responsible for processing of season passes and program enrollment
- Responsible for proactively managing customer traffic and waitlist procedures
- Will be cross-trained in other general park duties, including grounds keeping, harness management, and harnessing customers
- Must possess an extremely outgoing, friendly disposition and professional demeanor at all times
- Must have exceptionally strong customer service skills, as well as clear and effective communication skills -must love working with people of all ages and abilities
- Must be able to effectively assess and analyze guests’ needs, and provide an exceptional level of service
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to handle difficult situations professionally
- Must have regular weekend availability; ideal candidates will also have flexible weekday/evening availability and be able to commit to the full season
- Must be reliable with strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Must be a positive person with a good attitude—smiles are a must!
- Climbing experience preferred, but not required
- Candidates with First Aid/CPR/AED training preferred; will certify otherwise
- There is a mandatory paid training session required for all candidates
- Candidates must be 16 yrs. or older
This is a seasonal position. Candidates should have a flexible schedule with both weekday/evening and weekend availability. 2018 season runs mid-April through mid-November. Candidates that are available for the full season are highly preferred, and will be considered first.
Job Type: Seasonal Part-time
To Apply: Currently No Openings for the 2018 Season. Check back in February 2019 for potential openings for our 2019 season, or signup for our email newsletter to get updates.