What are group ticket rates?
Is your group looking for family attractions in the Greater Boston Area? Look no further; TreeTop Adventures offers discounted pricing to groups of 10 or more with an advance reservation. These reservations are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Full Payment is due at the time of booking for all Group Reservations (excluding school field trips and scout troops). We recommend reserving and paying for the most realistic number of climbers in the group. We can always add to the climber count and process additional payment as your RSVPs come in.
Please call our office (781) 989-5800, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a group.
What times are available to schedule groups?
We can schedule groups any time, but we may not have as much capacity on weekends, so book as far in advance as possible. For more information on reservations and discounted group rates, please call our office or email email@example.com.
Can we have a birthday party or family reunion at TreeTop Adventures?
TreeTop Adventures would be happy to host birthday parties, family reunions and any other group gathering that you think would enjoy climbing and zip-lining in the trees! Click HERE for more birthday party information.
Do you have Corporate or Team Building events?
TreeTop Adventures is great venue for a corporate outing or team building event. Climbing in the park is a fun way to interact with co-workers outside of the normal office setting. It enhances cooperation, communication, and group cohesion. Click HERE for more information about corporate outings.
Is food available for our group?
The Irish Cultural Centre has a restaurant/pub, which is generally open on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-10pm. The Irish Cultural Centre also has a concession stand on site, which opens on game days, and there are function rooms as well. All Groups can bring food with them into the Park. Click here for a list of nearby restaurants and places that deliver to TreeTop Adventures. TreeTop Adventures does not have the ability to store any food supplies. We do have picnic tables available for your use and you can bring a cooler(s) to keep anything cold.
What is the group cancellation policy?
Group Outing Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy:
We are open rain or shine! Please arrive dressed and prepared for the weather.
• Group Outings can be cancelled 3 days out from the event with a full refund. Please call us at (781) 989-5800 and we will cancel the reservation and refund your credit card.
• Group Outings that are cancelled within the 3-day timeframe will not be eligible for a refund, but will be issued a gift card for the amount of the reservation to be used at a future date. You can cancel your reservation from your reservation dashboard. A Gift Card will be automatically generated and sent to your email address. You can then reschedule your outing for a different date or use over the gift card toward a future general admission visit(s). Gift Cards never expire.
• Any unused tickets that you may have on the day of your reservation can be sent to you in the form of a gift card that you can use for another reservation, or give to the guest(s) that could not attend.
• In the event of extreme weather (thunder/lightning or high winds), the courses may have to temporarily close–similar to a swimming pool–until the weather passes. TreeTop Adventures staff has full discretion on high wind closings and will inform climbers of any closures at the main platform.
• If a full park closing due to weather should occur during your visit, you will be given the option to extend your ticket time and wait it out (depending on availability), or receive a prorated voucher (depending on the time left in your climb) for your next visit.
• Groups that are a “no-show” for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to be refunded or rescheduled.