Get Ready for your TreeTop Adventure!
Thank you for planning your Group Outing with us! We can't wait to have your group climbing in the trees!
The information below will hopefully answer any questions you may have, so that you and your guests come fully prepared for your TreeTop Adventure!
Before Coming to the Park
1. Sign Waivers
Every climber needs to have a digital liability waiver signed to climb in the park (anyone under 18 must have the waiver completed by a legal parent/guardian; anyone who is 18+ can complete their own waiver).
If any of your guests have climbed with us once already this year, they do not need to complete a new waiver. The exception to this rule is if they have turned 18 since the last time they climbed; if that is the case, they will need a new waiver.
To make your check-in process quick and smooth, you can invite all of your guests/parents to sign waivers ahead of time via text or email.
You can distribute the liability waiver to your guests in two ways:
1) Send a waiver link to guests/parents via email or text - Don't worry, this invitation will not alllow access to the rest of your reservation details like payment information.
2) Put the waiver link into a digital invitation or email
2. Proper Clothing
3. Food & WaterYou are welcome to bring food and drinks with you into the park. We recommend bringing some snacks and plenty of water! You will have many opportunities to take a break for a snack/water in-between trails. We will have picnic tables reserved for your party, as well as water stations for you to stay hydrated.
Looking for pizza/food delivery or local restaurants?Click here.
4. Arrive EarlyIt is best to arrive about 10 minutes early so we can get you checked-in and ready to go before your reservation time. Bringing a large group? Arrive about 15 minutes early to to make sure everyone in your group checks-in together.
5. FAQCheckout our Frequently Asked Questions before coming to the park, to answer any questions you may have.
Check-in & Pickup Tickets
Directions & Parking
TreeTop Adventures is located on the campus of the Irish Cultural Centre at 200 New Boston Drive, Canton, MA. Once you turn onto New Boston Drive, go straight and follow the signs for the Irish Cultural Centre and TreeTop Adventures. Once you cross under the arch of the Irish Cultural Centre, park as directed by the signs in the first parking lot to the left.
Other Things to Know
Course Availability & Age Guidelines
The Chart below shows the 4 course levels we offer at TreeTop Adventures (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert) and how many trails we have at each level. (3) Beginner (4) Intermediate (2) Advanced and (1) Expert Trail. Climbers can climb various levels of trails, depending on their age.
Daily Closing Procedures
Please be aware of our Hours and the time that TreeTop Adventures closes in the evening. If you plan on having food delivered to TreeTop Adventures, keep in mind the closing time and plan accordingly.
Four of our trails (Black, both Blue trails, and one Green Trail, Giant's Causeway) close 30 minutes before Park closing.
If you have not reached the Half-way Point on the Black trail by 15 minutes before Park closing, you must take the "Escape" down to the ground.
The bridge to the Main Platform closes 15 minutes before Park closing. No more trails can be started once the Main Platform is closed.
If you cannot climb on the day of your reservation for any reason, you can reschedule your group outing to another day. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-989-5800 to tell us what day and time you want to reschedule your outing to, and please provide your reservation number.
Cancellation/Inclement Weather Policy
Group Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy:
TreeTop Adventures can still operate in the rain, and climbing in the rain is still safe and fun! If you plan on climbing in the rain, please arrive dressed for the weather. If you do not want to have your outing in the rain, there are some options:
• Group Outings can be cancelled 3 days or more out from the event with a full refund. Please call us at (781) 989-5800 or email us at email@example.com and we will cancel the reservation and refund any payment that has been made.
• Group Outings that are cancelled within the 3-day timeframe will not be eligible for a refund, however, we can reschedule your outing or issue a gift card for the full amount of your reservation, which can be used for a future reservation. Gift Cards never expire. You can cancel your reservation from your reservation dashboard. A Gift Card will be automatically generated and sent to your email address.
• In the event of extreme weather (thunder/lightning or high winds), the courses may have to temporarily close – similar to a swimming pool – until the weather passes. TreeTop Adventures staff has full discretion on high wind closings and will inform climbers of any closures at the main platform.
• If we see severe weather in the forecast, we will reach out to you to reschedule or send you a gift card for your outing. If a full park closing due to weather occurs during your visit, you will be given the option to extend your ticket time and wait it out (depending on availability), or receive a prorated voucher (depending on the time left in your climb) for your next visit.
• Groups that are a “no-show” for their reservation on the reserved day/time are not eligible to be refunded or rescheduled.